How is Impact Ag different?
Impact Ag focuses on value creation and maximum return for investors. We will present you with outstanding agricultural opportunities and create value in the following ways:
- Improve the profitability by optimised utilisation of assets and operating a low-cost model
- Increase the productivity of the land by enhancing its natural resources
- We source longer term market trends and take a position within the value chain
- We invest in our people and the community
Creating more value through the supply chain
- Collaborating with producers, processors and wholesalers
- Aligning production with consumer preferences
- Demonstrating thought leadership with changing consumer demands
- Supply chain development to meet future trends in consumer behaviour
To download a PDF of information on Supply Chain Management please CLICK HERE
Why we do this?
Investing in a Natural supply chain is a demonstration of impact investment and enables the client to create value in addition to asset appreciation. Value is created by being involved in a branded program as opposed to the commodity market.
To download a PDF of information on Grass-fed natural beef please CLICK HERE
How we do this
Across beef, lamb and wool supply chains we have developed Natural production practices and process with environmental and animal welfare standards. Facilitating producer collaboration, we have created supply chains with scale and viability. Through brand development and recognition we attract price premiums that are distributed within the supply chain.
By meeting future global needs we take a long-term sustainable approach to agriculture. Our practical experience has demonstrated the relationships between soil, plant, animal and human health. This will protect and enhance these assets, allowing future generations to appreciate the biodiversity and natural heritage.
We will ensure our client’s assets are economically sustainable allowing the operations to reinvest in our ecosystems, as it’s our belief we are only custodians of the land we manage and should leave our natural resources in better health.
Find out more about the services we offer CLICK HERE