This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of profitable nature-based solutions and agricultural investment trends. Working with a team that is data-centric in demonstrating our performance and monetising natural capital where possible.
People are the key to the continual growth and transformation of Impact Ag Partners. Developing and recognising great people is important to the ongoing success of our business.
Our graduates are part of a 2-year program that helps them to build a strong foundation for an exciting career. Whether you’ve studied agribusiness, business, commerce, economics, agricultural science, information technology, innovation, our diverse business means there are many different ways to contribute to our team.
We accept a small number of graduates each year so that we can provide great support to you as you start your career journey.
How it works
You get day to day support, exposure to senior leadership, structured development, and one of our leaders will be your career coach. Your career coach will mentor and assist you as you learn and grow.
During the program, you will have the chance to learn and challenge yourself with interesting projects and responsibilities. Whether you are analysing production data, identifying strategies that drive improvement, researching potential market areas, or developing farm budgets, financial forecasts or annual plans – you will help shape our future as well as yours!
This 2-year program builds a foundation of skills and knowledge that set you up for success in your career. Impact Ag Partners will provide flexibility in the number of days required to work if you are completing your degree. At the end of the program, you may be offered full-time employment with the Impact Ag team, if not we will endeavour to support you in industry placement.
Our corporate office is located in Armidale NSW and our farm assets are located across Australia.
Competencies and experience
- Knowledge, understanding and interest in the Agricultural Industry
- On-farm practical experience is imperative
- An understanding of how to drive the entire reporting process including gathering and documenting required data, conducting analysis and building meaningful reports
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as proactivity and initiative to prevent error and meet client expectations
- Ability to meet deadlines through strong organisational skills and a strong work ethic
- Work independently on projects with the support of the Impact Ag team
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks in line with business requirements
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to liaise with clients, their staff and industry professionals.
- Competent with Office 365 environment and software applications
- Flexibility with work hours
Key areas of learning
Over the 2-year program you will be exposed to all aspects of our business. Some of these include, but not limited to:
- Strategic Research & Development
- Data Collection
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Budgeting and annual planning
- On Farm experience
- Administration, Records, Policies
- Special Projects
To be eligible, you must be in the final year of a university undergraduate or postgraduate degree or have completed your university studies within the past 12 months of applying. This is from the time you complete your final unit or subject, not 12 months from your graduation date.
For a full explanation of the key learning areas, you can download our Graduate Program here