This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager in South East QLD, close to large towns. The property will need to undergo considerable water and fencing development. The result will be 2000-2600LSU operation consisting of a mix of cattle breeding and trading in a rotational grazing system.
The Property Manager will be required to:
- Create a productive family type culture on the property they manage
- Create an environment for good communication and respect among staff
- Display leadership, honesty and integrity at all times
- Livestock with the highest level of care and stockmanship facilitating increasing productivity
- Forage or cropping enterprises in line with industry best practise standards encouraging constant improvement in soil quality and crop production
- The reporting and budgeting requirements related to the property
- The purchase of products used on the farm
- The sale of commodities produced on farm (in conjunction with operations manager)
- OH&S requirements for the property and staff
- With operations manager and other industry participants allowing an open forum for ideas and practises
- With staff to ensure a learning environment at all times.
- With staff so that OH&S is fully understood, implemented and practised
- With staff to be sure that induction and training is fully explained
- Be involved in the community and promote the company’s positive image within the area